We have reviewed our membership categories as follows:
- Individual Regular to be known as Individual Bronze member
- Individual Donor to be known as Individual Silver member
- A new category to be known as Individual Gold member has been introduced
Similarly with Corporate members, the following changes have been effected:
- Corporate Regular to be known as Corporate Bronze member
- Corporate Donor to be known as Corporate Silver member
- A new category to be known as Corporate Gold member
The Student and Family categories remain the same.
We have also introduced in the individual and corporate categories a band for payment. To reassure you each band starts at the current membership rate, except for Individual Bronze membership for the Rest of Africa. The cost increase in posting Swara has forced us to increase the fee by US$10 in this category. For all other members, the name change does not mean a fee change, apart from where we have differences in exchange rates. The new bands allow you to voluntarily pay more than the minimum in a particular category, thus supporting our work with an increased financial contribution.